A 71 year old neighborhood improvement association. Founded in 1943 and orginally called “The Improvement Association of Erdenheim”.
The Preamble to the original Constitution and ByLaws states:
We, the members of this organization, believing that the residents of the Erdenheim area,
though living adjacent to the City of Philadelphia, have chosen to reside here not only for the
convenience but also to enjoy the tranquil atmosphere of a delightful country town.
We desire, by uniting, to perpetuate the present high character of our community homes located
in the beautiful Whitemarsh Valley, and by promoting greater civic interests, incite active
participation in community affairs on the part of our residents that we might further improve and
beautify our community.